Target Pathology Laboratory
a subsidiary of Bunwal House cc.
The information we collect and its usage
At Target Pathology Laboratory, we are committed to the protection and the lawful handling of information provided to us by our customers. Unless expressly permitted in writing by our customers, the confidentiality of your data is safely protected by us and cannot be made available to any third party .
- They are already in public domain,
- For correction of information,
- contact you for accounting, payment resolutions and emergency purposes,
- requested or subpoenaed by a court of competent jurisdiction,
- For audit and record keeping purposes
- For communication with customer specified and/or designated/assigned referring medical practitioner(s), specialist(s) limited to the scope of care in which customer has allowed for the purpose of care.
- For Communication with medical aids and insurances customer is contracted with.
- For the protection of the rights and institutional integrity of Target Pathology Laboratory wherever it deems necessary within reasonable extent.
- Website usage information may be collected using “cookies” which allows us to collect standard internet visitor usage information. We have no control over the privacy, access, or disclosure of information obtained through the use of “cookies” or through the gathering and archival of IP addresses of visitors on our website.
We are legally obliged to provide adequate protection for the personal information we hold and to stop unauthorized access and use of personal information. We will, on an on-going basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
- Physical security;
- Network security;
- Access to personal information;
- Secure communications;
- Security in contracting out activities or functions;
- Retention and disposal of information;
- Governance and regulatory issues;
- Monitoring access and usage of private information;
When we contract with third parties, we impose appropriate security, privacy and confidentiality obligations on them to ensure that personal information that we remain responsible for, is kept secure.
We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your personal information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as we are obliged to.